June 1-30, 2017
Calling all residents of Peterborough City and County, and Curve Lake and Hiawatha First Nations!
Open to all ages and abilities, the Contest invites residents to submit artwork that speaks to the vision of the newly adopted Age-friendly Peterborough Plan: “Peterborough is a thriving region that is inclusive, respectful, and accessible to people of all ages and abilities.”
Interested participants have the whole month of June, which happens to be Seniors’ Month, to get creative and craft their positive experiences of aging and old age in Peterborough, whatever the connection may be.
- 1st place: $300
- 2nd place: Family Season Pass to
Lang Pioneer Village
- 3rd place: Golden Ticket for ice cream at the
Silver Bean Café.
Prizes have been generously donated by local businesses and organizations, with the 1st place prize co-sponsored by the Greater Peterborough Chamber of Commerce and the Kawartha Chamber of Commerce & Tourism.
How to participate
- Create a piece of artwork that speaks to the vision of the Age-friendly Peterborough Plan
- Fill in an application : Application Form – Age-friendly Art Contest 2017
- Read the Official Contest Rules: Official Contest Rules – Age-friendly Art Contest 2017
- Submit a high-quality image of your artwork, along with a completed application form, by June 30, 2017. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-748-1011 ext. 6440
Thank you to our sponsors